Five must-bring camping items that cost less than $50
Wednesday, June 13, 2018, 3:12 PM - Whether it's in your backyard or deep in the woods, there are things you need with you in order to have a pleasant camping experience. However, aside from your tent, camping doesn't have to cost you an arm and a leg.
Here are five things to bring camping with you that cost less than $50.
- Bug repellant. That’s an easy one and should be the first thing on your list. Getting eaten alive on the first day will most likely destroy the rest of the trip.
- Head lamp. As dorky as it may look, it’s super practical giving you a two hand advantage when you need it.
- Biodegradable toilet paper. Helping the environment one square at a time.
- Instant coffee or hot chocolate. As romantic as it sounds to actually percolate coffee around the campfire, you may not actually have the time or the desire. Plus, if you need something to warm you up quick, it’s an easy solution.
- Pocket knife. What doesn’t it have? From scissors to a tooth pick, it has everything you just might need to get you through your trip.