Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 10:17 Wednesday 08 February 2023
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Tombigbee River Near Coffeeville Dam.
* WHEN...Until Saturday afternoon.
* IMPACTS...At 29.0 feet, Pastureland becomes flooded. Livestock
should be moved to higher ground. Old Ferry Road near the river
begins to flood.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 9:00 AM CST Wednesday the stage was 32.9 feet.
- Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours
ending at 9:00 AM CST Wednesday was 33.5 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to gradually to fall below
flood stage by Saturday morning. It is then forecast to
continue falling to 26.7 feet by Monday morning.
- Flood stage is 29.0 feet.