Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 11:00 Tuesday 25 February 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Alabama...
Tombigbee River Near Leroy affecting Choctaw...Clarke and Washington
.Recent heavy rains have caused significant rises along the river.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee River Near Leroy
* until further notice.
* At 10 AM Tuesday the stage was 32.8 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* The river is cresting. The river is forecast to fall to around 30.6 feet
by Sunday morning.
* At 30.0 feet...Roads leading into the Powersouth power plant will begin to
flood, along with roads along the east side of the river.