Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 11:05 Friday 18 June 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee River Near Leroy.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM CDT Friday the stage was 28.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 10:00 AM CDT Friday was 28.1 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 29.0 feet
* Impact...At 24.0 feet, Flooding of low lying farm and pasturelands
begins. Cattle in low lying areas should be moved to higher
ground. At 30.0 feet, Roads along the east side of the river near
Jackson begin to flood.