Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 20:53 Sunday 13 June 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Trinity River at Riverside.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:30 PM CDT Sunday the stage was 135.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 133.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 8:30 PM CDT Sunday was 135.9 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage Friday
morning and continue falling to 133.2 feet Friday evening.
* Impact...At 135.0 feet, Minor lowland flooding continues as
significant backwater up Thomas Lake floods the lowest areas in
the Green Rich Shore Subdivision in Walker County with the boat
ramp completely inundated. The lowest lying areas in the Deep
River Plantation Subdivision and FM 980 northwest of Riverside are
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 135.6
feet on 02/14/2010.