Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 19:54 Wednesday 08 April 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Texas...
South Sulphur River Near Cooper affecting Hopkins and Delta
The Flood Warning continues for
the South Sulphur River Near Cooper.
* Until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:15 PM CDT Wednesday the stage was 17.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 16.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to remain steady above flood
stage at 17.5 feet.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet, Minor out of bank flooding will occur. A
few rural roads will begin to flood. Minor flooding will occur to
farm and ranch land adjacent to the river.