Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 11:42 Friday 03 April 2020
The Flood Warning continues for the Mississippi River.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Mississippi River at Osceola
* until Wednesday April 15.
* At 11 AM Friday the stage was 36.4 feet.
* Major flooding is occurring AND Major flooding is forecast.
* Maximum forecast stage of 36.4 feet on Friday April 03.
* Flood stage is 28.0 feet.
* At 36.0 feet...In Tennessee, farmstead sites around Keyes Point are
flooding. All evacuation roads from Keyes Point and Golddust are
flooded. Ashport and many home sites along Route 19 are flooding.
Home sites south of Coker Slough are flooding. Home sites on the
north side of Corona Lake are being covered. Home site on
Brandywine Road is flooded. Coon Valley Road is going under water.
In Arkansas, grain terminal sites at Osceola are being covered. All
fields between Barfield Point and the Arkansas Levee are inundated.