Pickwick Dam, TN
Alerts in Effect
Flood AdvisoryIssued at 16:42 Saturday 04 April 2020
...The Flood Advisory continues for the Tennessee River...
Tennessee River At Clifton affecting Decatur...Hardin...Perry and Wayne
The Flood Advisory continues for
The Tennessee River At Clifton
* Until Sunday afternoon.
* Action stage is 364.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 370.0 feet.
* The river will continue to fall to near 363.5 feet Sunday morning.
* At 366.0 feet...In Hardin County, water inundates low lying agricultural areas
and access roads in the Cobb Farm area of Nance Bend, including Senator Cobb
Road and Colonel Hardin Road.
* At 365.0 feet...In Decatur County, low lying areas of the Riverstone Marina
* At 364.5 feet...In Decatur County, water begins to inundate portions of Scenic
Lane in the Russ Farm area and access may be limited to some houses along the
* At 364.0 feet...In Wayne County, in the Beech Creek area water begins to
inundate low lying areas on the north end of Beechview Drive and the Beech
Lake Campground on Beech Lake Road. In Hardin County, water begins to inundate
the low lying areas of Cobb Farm in Nance Bend.