Alerts in Effect
Flood AdvisoryIssued at 19:22 Monday 01 March 2021
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Stones River Near Donelson.
* Until further notice.
* At 6:00 PM CST Monday the stage was 25.9 feet and steady.
* Action stage is 20.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 35.0 feet.
* Forecast...No forecast is available for this location.
* Impact...At 23.0 feet, Sections of the Stones River Greenway are
impassable between Percy Priest Dam and Lebanon Road, and low
lying areas along the river are inundated near the park on Jackson
* Impact...At 25.0 feet, The Stones River Greenway is impassable at
a few locations between Percy Priest Dam and Lebanon Road, and the
park area on Jackson Downs Blvd is mostly inundated.