Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 20:28 Thursday 20 February 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers...
Cape Fear River at William O Huske Lock And Dam 3 affecting Bladen County NC
Lumber River near Lumberton affecting Robeson County NC
Little Pee Dee River at Galivants Ferry affecting Dillon...Horry and Marion Counties SC
Waccamaw River at Conway affecting Horry County SC
Great Pee Dee River at Pee Dee affecting Marion and Florence Counties SC
The Flood Warning continues for
The Great Pee Dee River at Pee Dee.
* until further notice.
* At 8:00 PM Thursday the stage was 21.96 feet.
* Flood stage is 19.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 21.4 feet by Saturday
* Impact...At 23.0 feet...Flooding would affect swamp and timberlands while also
disrupting logging operations. Operations would likely cease and equipment not
previously moved would remain trapped. Some farmland would have minor flooding
especially around Britton Neck.