Moore Crossroads, SC
Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 09:53 Tuesday 02 March 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Santee River near Jamestown.
* Until further notice.
* At 930 AM EST Tuesday, the stage was 16.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall to 13.4 feet Sunday
* Impact...At 16.0 feet, water surrounds the residence at the end of
Harris Landing Road and the adjacent boat ramp is inaccessible.