Alerts in Effect
Red Flag WarningIssued at 01:44 Wednesday 21 April 2021
The National Weather Service in Charleston has issued a Red Flag
Warning for gusty winds, critically dry fuels and low relative
humidity, which is in effect from noon today to 8 PM EDT this
evening. The Fire Weather Watch is no longer in effect.
* TIMING...Wednesday afternoon and early evening.
* WINDS...West 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 35 mph.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY...As low as 23 percent.
* TEMPERATURES...upper 70s to lower 80s.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.