Alerts in Effect
Wind AdvisoryIssued at 15:55 Wednesday 16 October 2019
* WHAT...Southwest winds 20 to 30 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE...In Massachusetts, Southern Bristol and Southern
Plymouth Counties. In Rhode Island, Eastern Kent, Bristol,
Washington, and Newport Counties, including Block Island. This
includes the cities and towns of Fall River, New Bedford,
Mattapoisett, East Greenwich, Warwick, West Warwick, Bristol,
Narragansett, Westerly, Newport, and New Shoreham.
* WHEN...From 10 PM this evening to 6 PM EDT Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Use extra caution when driving,
especially if operating a high profile vehicle. Secure outdoor