Alerts in Effect
Winter Weather AdvisoryIssued at 18:54 Wednesday 26 February 2020
* WHAT...Snow and blowing snow expected. Total accumulations of 1
to 3 inches, with the highest amounts on the ridgetops.
* WHERE...Cambria and Somerset Counties.
* WHEN...Rain will change to snow around midnight. The snow could
fall heavily for a brief time, then diminish toward dawn.
However, blowing snow and temperatures falling through the 20s
will result in poor driving conditions through at least noon
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
Wind AdvisoryIssued at 18:57 Wednesday 26 February 2020
* WHAT...West winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
* WHERE...Portions of central Pennsylvania.
* WHEN...From 3 AM Thursday to 1 AM EST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may