Alerts in Effect
Winter Storm WarningIssued at 02:51 Monday 30 November 2020
...A Winter Storm Will Impact the Region Early this Week...
.Low pressure will track northeast near the Appalachian Mountains
to the eastern Great Lakes today into Tuesday. Rain will
overspread the area early Monday morning, transitioning to snow
from west to east Monday evening. Heavy snow will be possible,
especially for the primary and secondary snowbelts where greater
than 12 inches will be possible. Gusty winds to 35 mph will be
possible as well. Snow will diminish from west to east Tuesday
* WHAT...Heavy snow expected. Total snow accumulations of 8 to 12
inches with locally higher amounts up to a foot and a half in
higher terrain. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of north central and northeast Ohio.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 10 AM EST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Travel could be very difficult to impossible. The
hazardous conditions could impact the morning or evening
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Higher snow drifts may be possible.