Alerts in Effect
Winter Weather AdvisoryIssued at 03:52 Monday 25 January 2021
...Wintry Mix Expected Across the Area...
.Low pressure will move northeast out of Oklahoma to northwest
Pennsylvania by Tuesday afternoon. The storm system will bring a
round of mixed precipitation in the form of snow, freezing rain,
and rain. Accumulations will be light but will become a hazard on
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations
of up to one inch and ice accumulations of up to one tenth of
* WHERE...Portions of north central, northeast and northwest
* WHEN...From 6 PM this evening to 7 AM EST Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Motorists should be alert for black ice on
untreated surfaces. Use caution while walking as untreated
sidewalks and outdoor steps could be coated with ice.