Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 19:47 Monday 06 February 2023
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Pascagoula At Merrill.
* WHEN...Until late Wednesday night.
* IMPACTS...At 22.0 feet, water approaches homes in west Merrill.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 6:15 PM CST Monday the stage was 22.5 feet.
- Forecast...The river is cresting around 22.6 feet this
evening and will commence a slow fall Tuesday. The river is
expected to fall below flood stage Wednesday evening or late
- Flood stage is 22.0 feet.