Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 20:43 Sunday 23 February 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Menominee River near Pembine affecting Menominee and Marinette
.Melting snow and the potential for ice jams will cause the river to
fluctuate around flood stage over the next day or two.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Menominee River near Pembine.
* Until further notice.
* At 7:00 PM CST Sunday the stage was 16.2 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 7:00 PM CST Sunday was 16.6 feet.
* Forecast...No forecast is available for this location.
* Impact...At 16.0 feet, An ice jam is likely occurring. Flooding
affects mainly lowland and forested land adjacent to the river.