Alerts in Effect
Flood AdvisoryIssued at 21:22 Wednesday 08 April 2020
...The Flood Advisory continues for the following rivers in
Sturgeon River near Nahma Junction affecting Delta County.
.Elevated water levels continue due to recent rain and snow melt
across the river basin.
For the Sturgeon River in Delta County...including Nahma Junction...
elevated river levels are forecast.
The Flood Advisory continues for
the Sturgeon River near Nahma Junction.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:45 PM EDT Wednesday the stage was 8.6 feet.
* Action stage is 8.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 10.0 feet.
* The river has crested and the stage is now very slowly falling.
* Forecast...No forecast is available for this location.
* Impact...At 8.0 feet, Water overflows the banks along the river