Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 21:42 Wednesday 19 February 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Menominee River near Pembine affecting Menominee and Marinette
.An ice jam will cause the river to fluctuate above flood stage for
the next few days.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Menominee River near Pembine.
* Until further notice.
* At 9:00 PM CST Wednesday the stage was 17.1 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 9:00 PM CST Wednesday was 17.3 feet.
* Forecast...No forecast is available for this location.
* Impact...At 16.9 feet, Cold conditions and above normal flows in
the winter continue to create ice jams downstream of the Pemene
Falls. Water and ice levels fluctuate during ice jams. Please
report any observations of ice jams to your local law enforcement
agency to relay to the National Weather Service.