Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 20:01 Saturday 22 February 2020
...The flood warning continues for the following rivers in Indiana...
Ohio River at Newburgh Dam
Ohio River at Mount Vernon...J.T. Myers Dam...Shawneetown...
Golconda...Smithland...Paducah...Olmsted Lock and Dam and
.River levels will continue to fall on the Ohio into early next
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Paducah
* until Friday evening.
* At 7:00 PM Saturday the stage was 47.9 feet.
* Flood Stage is 39.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring and Moderate flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 47.9 feet by
after midnight tomorrow. The river will fall below flood stage
Friday early afternoon.
* Impact...At 47.0 Feet...Property damage begins on the the Illinois
and Kentucky sides of the river.