Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 11:36 Tuesday 02 March 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Licking River at Blue Licks Spring.
* Until Thursday evening.
* At 11:00 AM EST Tuesday the stage was 31.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 25.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage was 32.6 feet yesterday
* Forecast...The river has crested and will slowly fall below flood
stage Thursday afternoon.
* Impact...At 25.0 feet, Cropland flooding begins.
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 32.1
feet on 04/24/2011.