Alerts in Effect
Winter Weather AdvisoryIssued at 15:22 Tuesday 21 January 2020
* WHAT...A wintry mix of precipitation is expected. Total snow
accumulations of 1 to 3 inches and ice accumulations of a light
glaze. Winds gusting as high as 35 mph.
* WHERE...Portions of Central and South Central Kansas.
* WHEN...Until noon CST Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Slick spots on roads are possible. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Temperatures will be near freezing over
most of the area overnight. Much of the snow accumulation will
occur on grassy surfaces.