Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 14:38 Sunday 13 October 2019
Updated flood information for the Wapsipinicon, Rock, and Pecatonica Rivers.
River forecasts include past precipitation and forecast rainfall for
the next 48 hours.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Wapsipinicon River near De Witt 4S.
* Until Wednesday evening.
* At 1:30 PM Sunday the stage was 12.3 feet and falling.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Moderate flooding is occurring.
* Recent activity, River crested around 12.4 feet Saturday evening.
* Forecast, Fall below flood stage Wednesday evening.
Frost AdvisoryIssued at 13:52 Sunday 13 October 2019
* WHAT...Temperatures as low as 31 will result in frost
* WHERE...Portions of northeast Missouri, east central and
southeast Iowa and north central, northwest and west central
* WHEN...From 11 PM this evening to 9 AM CDT Monday.
* IMPACTS...Frost could kill sensitive outdoor vegetation if
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Some areas will see short lived freezing
temperatures as well.