Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 22:58 Sunday 28 February 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Driftwood River near Edinburgh 2 SW.
* Until late Tuesday night.
* At 9:30 PM EST Sunday the stage was 10.6 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise above flood stage late
this evening to a crest of 12.1 feet tomorrow evening. It will
then fall below flood stage early Tuesday afternoon.
* Impact...At 12.0 feet, Lowland flooding reported along Sugar Creek
and Big Blue River in southern Johnson County in March 2011.
Lowland flooding begins along portions of the Driftwood River in
northern Bartholomew County. Water is near CR 950N to Double Y
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 11.8
feet on 04/10/2015.