Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 10:57 Friday 05 March 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ohio River at Cannelton Lock.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM EST Friday /9:00 AM CST Friday/ the stage was 45.3
* Flood stage is 42.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and moderate flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 10:00 AM EST Friday /9:00 AM CST Friday/ was 45.3 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 46.5 feet
early Sunday afternoon.
* Impact...At 42.0 feet, Agricultural flooding begins near
Cloverport and Cannelton. Highway 66 floods near Derby and Dexter.
Rocky Point Girl Scout camp is affected.
* Flood History...This crest compares to a previous crest of 44.9
feet on 02/28/2019.