Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 20:21 Friday 17 January 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following river in Illinois...
Illinois River at Peoria affecting Peoria...Tazewell and Woodford
Illinois River near Havana affecting Cass...Fulton and Mason
Illinois River at Beardstown affecting Brown...Cass...Morgan and
.The following forecasts are based on observed precipitation, soil
moisture conditions, and forecast precipitation.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Illinois River at Peoria.
* Until further notice.
* At 745 PM Friday the stage was 18.8 feet.
* Flood stage is 18.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue rising to near 18.9 feet by
tomorrow afternoon then begin falling.
* Impact...At 18.0 feet...Some flooding begins to bottomland not
protected by levees.