Lake Catherine, IL
Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 08:55 Friday 03 April 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in
Des Plaines River near Gurnee affecting Lake County
Fox River at Montgomery affecting Kane and Kendall Counties
The following forecasts are based on observed precipitation as well
as forecast precipitation 24-48 hours into the future.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Des Plaines River near Gurnee, or from US-41 in Gurnee
downstream to Townline Road in Vernon Hills.
* until Saturday afternoon.
* At 830 AM Friday the stage was 7.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 7.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to below flood stage by
* Impact...At 7.0 feet...Forest land inundated near the river in