Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 19:25 Wednesday 22 January 2020
...From the National Weather Service in Little Rock...the Flood
Warning continues for the following river in Arkansas...
Cache River Near Patterson affecting Jackson and Woodruff Counties
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall
forecasted to occur over the next 24 hours. During periods of
flooding...Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall
Observed and forecasted stage data plots are available on our
Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service web page at...
Under the Current Conditions section...Select River and Lakes AHPS.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Cache River Near Patterson.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 7:00 PM Wednesday the stage was 10.6 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 9.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will gradually fall to near 10.0 feet by Tuesday.
* Impacts at 10.5 feet...Water deep over Woodruff County Road 775
north of HWY 260, and intersection of HWY 37 and HWY 18 east of
Grubbs. Water is encroaching on yards of homes on Pine Street in
Patterson. Many acres of cropland, pastures, and timber flooded in
Jackson and Woodruff counties.