Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 19:13 Sunday 16 February 2020
...From the National Weather Service in Little Rock...the Flood
Warning continues for the following river in Arkansas...
Black River At Pocahontas affecting Randolph County
Black River At Black Rock affecting Independence...Jackson and
River forecasts are based on current conditions and rainfall
forecasted to occur over the next 24 hours. During periods of
flooding...Evening forecasts are reissued with updated rainfall
Observed and forecasted stage data plots are available on our
Advanced Hydrologic Prediction Service web page at...
Under the Current Conditions section...Select River and Lakes AHPS.
The Flood Warning continues for
The Black River At Black Rock.
* until further notice...Or until the warning is cancelled.
* At 6:00 PM Sunday the stage was 20.5 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 14.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will continue to fall to a stage of 19.7 feet
by Tuesday morning.
* Impacts at 20.0 feet...Agricultural land is flooding along both
banks of the river in Lawrence, Independence, and Jackson counties.
Minor flooding in Powhatan Community and Courthouse State Park.
Fld Observed Forecast 6 AM Crest
Location Stg Stg Day Time Mon Tue Wed Crest Time Date
Black Rock 14 20.5 Sun 06 PM 20.3 19.7 19.2 Falling