Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 09:49 Tuesday 02 March 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Ouachita River At Felsenthal Lock and Dam.
* Until further notice.
* At 8:30 AM CST Tuesday the pool stage was 71.1 feet.
* Flood pool stage is 70 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum pool stage in the 24 hours ending at
8:30 AM CST Tuesday was 71.1 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to 77.0 feet Thursday,
March 11. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact...Expect high water to continue in the Felsenthal National
Wildlife Refuge through at least late March.
Flood AdvisoryIssued at 10:09 Tuesday 02 March 2021
The National Weather Service in Little Rock has issued a
* Flood Advisory for
the Saline River Near Rye.
* From this morning until further notice.
* At 8:15 AM CST Tuesday the stage was 24.2 feet.
* Action stage is 24.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 26.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to 25.9 feet early
Saturday afternoon. Additional rises are possible thereafter.
* Impact...At 26.0 feet, County roads in Eastern Bradley County
flooded. Move equipment and other property out of low lying areas
of the floodplain.