Alerts in Effect
Winter Weather AdvisoryIssued at 14:46 Monday 26 October 2020
...A MAJOR WINTER STORM TO IMPACT THE AREA TONIGHT THROUGH EARLY
* WHAT...Mixed precipitation expected. Total snow accumulations of
up to two inches and ice accumulations of up to two tenths of an
* WHERE...Portions of southwest and western Texas.
* WHEN...From 7 PM this evening to 7 AM CDT Wednesday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the morning or evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Some roads could become slick, especially
secondary roads and on overpasses.
Hard Freeze WarningIssued at 13:55 Monday 26 October 2020
* WHAT...Temperatures as low as 13 degrees.
* WHERE...Portions of southeast New Mexico and southwest and
* WHEN...From 7 PM CDT /6 PM MDT/ this evening to 10 AM CDT /9
AM MDT/ Tuesday.
* IMPACTS...Frost and freeze conditions will kill crops, other
sensitive vegetation and possibly damage unprotected outdoor