Alerts in Effect
Winter Weather AdvisoryIssued at 12:48 Wednesday 28 October 2020
* WHAT...Snow. Additional snow accumulations of up to two inches.
* WHERE...Extreme southwest Texas Panhandle and northwest portion
of the South Plains.
* WHEN...Until 4 AM CDT Thursday.
* IMPACTS...Plan on slippery road conditions. The hazardous
conditions could impact the evening commute.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Northerly winds will be breezy this evening
and overnight which may lead to low visibility with blowing