Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 19:57 Friday 03 February 2023
* WHAT...Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* WHERE...Sulphur River Near Talco.
* WHEN...Until late Sunday morning.
* IMPACTS...At 20.0 feet, Expect minor lowland flooding of the
heavily wooded floodplain. Ranchers that may have cattle and
equipment in the river bottoms should move them to higher ground.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 6:45 PM CST Friday the stage was 20.9 feet.
- Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours
ending at 6:45 PM CST Friday was 20.9 feet.
- Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 21.0
feet just after midnight tonight. It will then fall below
flood stage tomorrow afternoon.
- Flood stage is 20.0 feet.