Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties
Alerts in Effect
Wind AdvisoryIssued at 14:02 Friday 29 May 2020
* WHAT...Southwest winds 15 to 25 mph with gusts up to 50 mph
expected. Hazardous boating conditions on Walker, Pyramid,
Lahontan, and Rye Patch with waves up to 3 feet.
* WHERE...Mineral and Southern Lyon Counties and Western Nevada
Basin and Range including Pyramid Lake.
* WHEN...From 8 AM to 8 PM PDT Saturday.
* IMPACTS...Gusty winds could blow around unsecured objects.
Tree limbs could be blown down and a few power outages may
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Winds will lead to large areas of blowing
dust which may lower visibility to 1 mile or less along
Interstate 80 and Highways 50 and 95..