Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 10:09 Wednesday 14 April 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* Until Thursday morning.
* At 915 AM EDT Wednesday, the stage was 11.4 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage late
this evening and continue falling to 7.9 feet Monday morning.
* Impact...At 11.0 feet, the back yards of several homes on Tom
Goethe Road flood.