Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 20:41 Sunday 11 April 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Savannah River near Clyo.
* Until late Friday night.
* At 815 PM EDT Sunday, the stage was 13.5 feet.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...The river is expected to fall below flood stage Friday
afternoon and continue falling to 10.9 feet Friday evening.
* Impact...At 13.3 feet, one foot of water covers Tom Goethe Road
just after the pavement ends.