Lake Havasu and Fort Mohave
Alerts in Effect
Excessive Heat WarningIssued at 10:52 Monday 13 July 2020
* WHAT...Dangerously hot conditions expected.
* WHERE...Portions of northwest Arizona, southeast California
and southern Nevada.
* WHEN...Until 8 PM this evening.
* IMPACTS...Extreme heat will significantly increase the
potential for heat related illnesses, particularly for those
working or participating in outdoor activities.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...Forecast high temperatures include 109 to
114 for Las Vegas, Mesquite, Pahrump, Barstow, and the Morongo
Basin, 117 to 120 for Lake Havasu City, Needles, and Bullhead
City, 103 to 109 for Bishop, Beatty, and Kingman, and 122 to
125 for Furnace Creek in Death Valley National Park.