Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 08:54 Saturday 28 March 2020
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers in Alabama...
Tombigbee River Near Leroy affecting Choctaw...Clarke and Washington Counties.
.Recent heavy rains have caused significant rises along the river.
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee River Near Leroy
* From late this afternoon until Tuesday evening.
* At 8 AM Saturday the stage was 23.6 feet.
* No flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 24.0 feet.
* Forecast to rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and continue to rise
near 24.6 feet by Saturday afternoon. The river is forecast to fall below
flood stage by Tuesday evening.
* At 24.0 feet...Flooding of low lying farm and pasturelands begins. Cattle in
low lying areas should be moved to higher ground.