Alerts in Effect
Flood WarningIssued at 11:00 Friday 18 June 2021
The Flood Warning continues for
the Tombigbee River Near Coffeeville Dam.
* Until further notice.
* At 10:00 AM CDT Friday the stage was 36.9 feet.
* Flood stage is 29.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is occurring and minor flooding is forecast.
* Recent Activity...The maximum river stage in the 24 hours ending
at 10:00 AM CDT Friday was 37.7 feet.
* Forecast...The river is expected to rise to a crest of 39.2 feet
by early Sunday afternoon. Additional rises are possible
* Impact...At 29.0 feet, Pastureland becomes flooded. Livestock
should be moved to higher ground. Old Ferry Road near the river
begins to flood.At 40.0 feet, Widespread flooding of timber and
pastureland. Portions of State Highway 114 east of the river
becomes covered by water. Cabins on Old Ferry Road flood.