Alerts in Effect
Flood AdvisoryIssued at 16:35 Tuesday 29 November 2022
* WHAT...Flooding caused by freeze up and ice movement is occurring.
* WHERE...Along the Willow Creek watershed
* WHEN...Until 430 PM AKST Friday.
* IMPACTS...Minor flooding in low-lying and poor drainage areas
where ice has accumulated and could be impacting flows on Willow
Creek and other tributaries.
* ADDITIONAL DETAILS...
- At 428 PM AKST, Area floodplain management has reported
freeze up conditions along the Willow Creek Basin is causing
minor flooding of low areas in the areas around Willow Creek.
Impacts include flooding on Gina Circle and Michelle Drive,
with high water on Willow Creek threatening low roads near