The Weather Network heads to Atlantic Canada ahead of Hurricane Arthur
Thursday, July 3, 2014, 6:55 PM - As Hurricane Arthur barrels towards Atlantic Canada, The Weather Network team is busy tracking the storm.
Our group of experts at our National Forecast Centre in Oakville, Ont. and our teams in Nova Scotia and New Brunswick will be providing the latest updates all weekend long. Tune into The Weather Network on TV for in-depth analysis of Hurricane Arthur.
EXTENDED ACTIVE WEATHER COVERAGE: Tune in to The Weather Network for live updates on the summer storms in your area. Our team of reporters and meteorologists in the field provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date coverage.
PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE - FRIDAY
- Jaclyn Whittal will be providing up-to-the minute analysis from our National Forecast Centre alongside Dr. Doug Gillham and Monica Vaswani
- Nathan Coleman will be reporting live from Halifax beginning between 6 a.m. and 8 a.m. AT
- Stormhunters Mark Robinson and George Kourounis will be reporting from southern Nova Scotia from the late afternoon into the evening
- Chris St. Clair will join Nathan Coleman in Halifax for the evening show, beginning at 4 p.m. AT through the dinner hour
PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE - SATURDAY
- Jaclyn Whittal will be leading the early morning show from our National Forecast Center alongside Dayna Vettese
- Chris St. Clair and Nathan Coleman will be live on location in Halifax beginning at 6 a.m. AT
- Mark Robinson will be live in southern Nova Scotia beginning at 6 a.m. AT
Theweathernetwork.com will be LIVE STREAMING active weather coverage online as well. Check back this weekend for a link to the stream.