Photobombing whales, scary lightning: July's best videos
Saturday, July 30, 2016, 12:50 PM - Plenty of amazing videos pass through The Weather Network's website every day, many of them sent in by the viewers themselves.
Among them are gems that draw the most attention, with this month's favourites including a photobomb from a whale, and a phone pole obliterated by a lightning strike -- all caught on camera.
Here are the top 10 most popular. Have a look, and tell us which one was your favourite in the comments below.
10. Tornado forms while man films from an airplane
9. Lightning strikes tree injuring two people on camera
8. Whale photobombs flute playing woman on paddleboard
7. Pokémon Go players fall off cliff, rescued
6. VERY close lightning strike, 'that was crazy'
5. Must-watch: Man takes ill dog on bucket list trip
4. Watch as hydro pole hit by lightning, bursts into flames
3. 'Garbage bags' full of flies swarm Canadian town
2. Man's wild water slide mishap caught on video