Five photos: Southern Ontario storms
Tuesday, June 17, 2014, 6:18 PM -
Severe storms roared through southern Ontario Tuesday, prompting tornado watches and warnings.
Here are five photos of the storm.
SEE YOURSELF ON TELEVISION!: Every hour at :02, :12, :22, :32, :42 and :52 we feature the best viewer-submitted photos. Tune in to see if your photo is featured. | UPLOAD HERE
1. Storm clouds, submitted by Brian Renkema, Woodstock, Ontario
2. Swirling clouds, submitted by Dave Kalistchuk, Owen Sound, Ontario
3. Lightning over Lake Huron, submitted by Jerry Fabien, Kincardine, Ontario
4. Dark sky, submitted by Shelby, Walkerton, Ontario
5. Storm advancing, submitted by Sandi Dewar, Port Elgin, Ontario