Arthur storm watch: The Weather Network touches down in Atlantic Canada
Friday, July 4, 2014, 6:38 PM - As Hurricane Arthur barrels towards Atlantic Canada The Weather Network team is busy tracking the storm. Our team is already in place, providing up-to-the minute updates on this ever-evolving story.
Here's an in-depth breakdown of the coverage you can expect on TV this weekend.
EXTENDED ACTIVE WEATHER COVERAGE: Tune in to The Weather Network for live updates on the summer storms in your area. Our team of reporters and meteorologists in the field provide you with the most accurate and up-to-date coverage.
PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE - FRIDAY
- Stormhunters Mark Robinson and George Kourounis will be reporting from southern Nova Scotia from the late afternoon into the evening
- Chris St. Clair will join Nathan Coleman in Halifax for the evening show, beginning at 4 p.m. AT through the dinner hour
PROGRAMMING SCHEDULE - SATURDAY
- The Weather Network will begin reporting LIVE on location at 6 a.m AT
- Chris St. Clair and Nathan Coleman will be sending in reports from Halifax throughout the day
- Jaclyn Whittal will be providing up-to-the minute analysis from our National Forecast Centre in Oakville, Ont. alongside Dayna Vettese
- Stormhunters Mark Robinson and George Kourounis will be reporting from southern Nova Scotia all day long
Theweathernetwork.com is LIVE STREAMING active weather coverage online as well. Don't miss out on this jam-packed weekend of active weather coverage!