On the first day of spring: 12 signs that we're over winter
Friday, March 20, 2015, 1:16 PM - Winter has felt eternal this year and as resilient as Canadians are, it's becoming clear we're ready for winter to be over.
Take a look at some of the best pictures submitted by our viewers that illustrate the signs that tell you people are over winter.
SEE YOURSELF ON TELEVISION!: Every hour at :02, :12, :22, :32, :42 and :52 we feature the best viewer-submitted photos. Tune in to see if your photo is featured. | UPLOAD HERE
1. Any positive temperature is warm enough to be considered "patio weather"
Pamela Kaczmarczyk - Arkona, Ontario. March 8, 2015
2. It brings a smile to your face to see the snow thaw
Jerylin Matlock - Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. March 10, 2015
3. You're desperate to return to all your favourite outdoor activities like canoeing. . .
Clifford Neufeld - Kindersley, Saskatchewan. March 7, 2015
4. . . . or fishing . . .
Paul Prowse - Saint Mary's, Ontario. March 3, 2015
5. . . . or just napping on a comfy log
Conny Hueppi - Revelstoke, British Columbia. March 1, 2015
6. You're willing to give a helping hand to those that have suffered winter beside you.
Carol Hawken - Parry Sound, Ontario. March 6, 2015
7. Everything starts to look a little more "spring-like"
Mike Tamasi - London, Ontario. March 8, 2015
8. It's exciting to see the flowers bloom. . .
Britt Swoveland - Victoria, British Columbia. February 11, 2015
9. ...Even if you have to take matters into your own hands.
Daina Budde - Waterville, Nova Scotia. March 8, 2015
10. You feel pure ecstasy when it looks and feels like a warm spring day. . .
Madelein Guenette - Nelson, British Columbia. March 8, 2015.
11. . . . And sometimes when it doesn't.
Nyree Ohaus - Garson, Ontario. March 9, 2015
12. But most importantly, you know you're ready for a change of season, when you've already mentally decided that winter is over.
Sharon Osvald - Brighton, Ontario. February 25, 2015