Oshawa's weather forecast for April 18: A mild day

Oshawa's weather forecast for April 18 predicts a day of variable cloudiness and mild conditions, offering a break from persistent rain.

Thursday afternoon

he afternoon will feature a mix of sun and clouds with temperatures peaking at 13°C. Winds from the southwest will blow at a moderate pace of 17 km/h, with gusts reaching up to 29 km/h. There is a 30 per cent chance of precipitation, while cloud cover is expected to be around 70 per cent, accompanied by a relative humidity of 79 per cent and a dew point of 9°C.

Thursday evening

As evening sets in, conditions will shift to partly cloudy with temperatures slightly dropping to 11°C. Wind direction will change to the east, maintaining a speed of 10 km/h and gusts up to 24 km/h. The cloud cover will lessen slightly to 60 per cent, and relative humidity will increase to 82 per cent.

Overnight, the weather will continue to be partly cloudy, with the temperature further decreasing to a cooler 6°C. East winds will persist at 12 km/h, gusting up to 26 km/h. Cloud cover remains steady at about 70 per cent, with relative humidity rising to 93 per cent, indicating a damp night ahead.

This article was generated with the use of OpenAI and The Weather Network's forecast data. The article was reviewed by our editorial team for accuracy and clarity.

Header image: File photo/Getty Images.