Tuesday, March 31st 2020, 1:13 pm - Here's where you can get the latest information on your community.
There are a lot of questions about what is and isn't permitted as Canadians hunker down at home to stop the spread of COVID-19.
Further complicating the matters is that provinces and territories have different rules and regulations -- and the guidance is changing
The short answer to the following questions:
- Can I still go for a walk if I'm social distancing?
- Are parks and conservation areas open in my area?
- Can I socialize with friends if I maintain a distance of 2 metres?
- Should I wear a face mask when out in public?
Is this: it depends on where you live.
Here's where you can find the most up-to-date COVID-19 information on your province or territory.
If you only learn one thing about #COVID19 today make it this: everyone's job is to help FLATTEN THE CURVE. With thanks to @XTOTL & @TheSpinoffTV for the awesome GIF. Please share far & wide. https://t.co/O7xlBGAiZYDr Siouxsie Wiles on Twitter
- Newfoundland and Labrador
- Prince Edward Island
- Nova Scotia