Drowning, BBQs, and burns: Stay protected from these common summer hazards
Alerts in Effect
Severe Thunderstorm WatchIssued at 04:52 Tuesday 27 July 2021
Conditions are favourable for the development of severe thunderstorms that may be capable of producing strong wind gusts, large hail and heavy rain.
A line of strong thunderstorms is approaching west central Saskatchewan from Alberta early this morning. Some of these thunderstorm may become severe.
Severe thunderstorm watches are issued when atmospheric conditions are favourable for the development of thunderstorms that could produce one or more of the following: large hail, damaging winds, torrential rainfall.
Please continue to monitor alerts and forecasts issued by Environment Canada. To report severe weather, send an email to SKstorm@canada.ca or tweet reports using #SKStorm.
- Wildfire for Air Ronge
- Wildfire for Carrot River 29A
- Wildfire for Division No. 18, Unorganized
- Wildfire for Four Portages 157C
- Wildfire for Hudson Bay No. 394
- Wildfire for Kitsakie 156B
- Wildfire for La Ronge
- Wildfire for Lac La Ronge 156
- Water Supply for Meota No. 468
- Wildfire for Moose Range No. 486
- Wildfire for Nipawin No. 487
- Wildfire for Potato River 156A
- Wildfire for Shoal Lake 28A
- Wildfire for Stanley 157
- Wildfire for Sucker River 156C (Nemebien River 156C)
- Wildfire for Tobin Lake
- Wildfire for Torch River No. 488
- Drinking Water for Turtle River No. 469