Alerts in Effect
Flood StatementIssued at 16:58 Saturday 21 January 2017
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
Saint Marys River near Decatur affecting Adams...Allen AND Van Wert
...The Flood Warning continues for the following rivers...
Kankakee River at Davis affecting La Porte...Starke AND St. Joseph
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep
to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood
waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further
statements and updated forecasts.
Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the
internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes.
All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in
about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.The Flood Warning continues for
The Tiffin River near Stryker
* UNTIL LATE TUESDAY NIGHT.
* At 4 PM Saturday the stage was 11.9 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall below the 11.0 foot flood stage
around 4 AM Tuesday January 24.
* At 12.0 feet...Portions of State Route 66 flood north of Archbold.
Dense Fog AdvisoryIssued at 21:22 Saturday 21 January 2017
THE DENSE FOG ADVISORY IS NOW IN EFFECT UNTIL 10 AM EST /9 AM
* VISIBILITIES OF ONE QUARTER OF A MILE OR LESS ARE EXPECTED
TONIGHT INTO SUNDAY MORNING.
* PATCHY DENSE FOG WILL INCREASE IN COVERAGE DURING THE
OVERNIGHT HOURS INTO EARLY SUNDAY MORNING.
* DENSE FOG IS EXPECTED TO LIFT BY LATE SUNDAY MORNING.
* TRAVEL IS EXPECTED TO BE IMPACTED OVERNIGHT INTO SUNDAY