Alerts in Effect
Flood StatementIssued at 10:29 Sunday 22 January 2017
...The Flood Warning has been extended for the following rivers...
Saint Marys River near Decatur affecting Adams...Allen AND Van Wert
Tiffin River near Stryker affecting Defiance Never drive vehicles through flooded areas. The water may be too deep
to allow safe passage. Never allow children to play in or near flood
waters. Stay tuned to NOAA Weather Radio or local media for further
statements and updated forecasts.
Detailed river forecasts and more information can be found on the
internet at www.weather.gov/iwx under Rivers and Lakes.
All times are in Eastern Time. This statement will be updated in
about 24 hours or sooner if necessary.The Flood Warning has been extended for
The Tiffin River near Stryker
* UNTIL LATE WEDNESDAY NIGHT.
* At 10 AM Sunday the stage was 11.8 feet and steady.
* Minor flooding is occurring and Minor flooding is forecast.
* Flood stage is 11.0 feet.
* Forecast...The river will fall below the 11.0 foot flood stage
around 4 AM Wednesday January 25.
* At 12.0 feet...Portions of State Route 66 flood north of Archbold.
* This crest compares to a previous crest of 11.9 feet which occurred
on Jun 1 2015.