Alerts in Effect
Flood WatchIssued at 05:07 Thursday 25 May 2017
Mississippi River at Bellevue LD12 affecting Jackson...Carroll and
Jo Daviess Counties
Mississippi River at Fulton LD13 affecting Clinton...Carroll and
Mississippi River at Gregory Landing affecting Hancock and Clark
This Flood Watch is based on limited confidence associated with
routed flows from upstream.
As the forecast becomes more certain, this watch will either be
upgraded to a warning or cancelled.
The Flood Watch continues for
The Mississippi River at Gregory Landing
* Until further notice.
* At 4:30 AM Thursday the stage was 14.0 feet.
* Flood stage is 15.0 feet.
* Minor flooding is possible.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage Monday morning...and continue
rising to 16.6 feet Friday morning.
* This forecast is based on routed flow from upstream in combination
with forecast rainfall. Consequently there is limited confidence
in the river reaching flood stage.